1. Designating the university’s radiation protection measure plans, and to implement the management and control operations of radiation protection.
2. Assist the purchasing, receiving, transferring, storing, making obsolete and transporting operations of radiation equipment and radioactive substances for all units.
3. Assist and monitor the implementation of management and safety operations of all units and emergency response measures.
4. Assist in the protection and detection of radioactive emissions from radioactive substances or radiation equipment from all units (inspection and patrol of the labs).
5. Conduct radiation protection educational training.
6. Reporting to regulatory agency on radiation protection on related reports and records.
7. Other management items related to radiation.